It is located in the hollow trunk of a tree and is quite large, containing six bedrooms, a bird bath, and is decorated all over by flowers and various plants. According to Roberto, he built it himself .
When Blu, Jewel, and their kids arrive at the Amazon, Roberto offers to let them stay in his nest, pointing out that he would be on patrol that night. Jewel gratefully accepts the offer, but Blu is not very fond of the idea, thinking it must be a "little bachelor pad". However, when Roberto shows them his nest, Blu is surprised by the interior space of the nest. Jewel is also particularly impressed. The kids are also amazed by the size of the nest, and even momentarily fight for possession of the biggest room before Tiago plays in the bird bath. Roberto departs for his night patrol, leaving the family to do as they wish. That night, the kids are put to sleep by Jewel, who sings them a lullaby, "Don't Go Away".
The next day, Tiago wakes Blu up by scaring him with a spider before Eduardo visits the nest to see his daughter and new son-in-law. In the days that followed, the family continued to sleep in the nest.
- In the ending credits, Blu is seen in a tree hollow with Jewel and his children. It is possible that the family:
- 1. Moved in with Roberto
- 2. Moved into the nest and that Roberto made another nest for himself
- 3. Made their home in a different hollow
- It is unknown which is which.
- Main article: Roberto's Nest/Gallery